Why big changes?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
R

redtyper

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 10, 2017
Credits
Changes, only problems
Scriptznull worked like clockwork before all these changes, so why all these changes?
Previously there was a problem with downloading and logging in, then it was OK for a while. I go to the site a month later and the first thing I see is another change in color ?? The login problem disappeared after clearing cookies. The problem with downloading even greater, no error whatsoever, downloads a file with a random name weighing 0b.

out of 5 stars, my rating is 1 :(
Why can't I download?

L

LSDeep

DigiPunk
SN Confirmed Member
Jan 8, 2018
Planet Shroom
demonscripts.com
Credits
i would guess due to the amount of issues that appeared over time the idea was a clean start and recovering as much as possible of the database. some issues and rough edges are always to be expected when implementing major changes - just give the guys a little time to solve them. it would be way more helpful to point out issues found as detailed as possible so the staff can get onto it to fix them instead of general complaints without any substantial info to go on to solve the probs, wouldn't you think so as well!?

cheers, L

Reactions: fadedturbulence
M

Mr.TnT

ScriptzNull
SN Donator
Jan 21, 2016
Credits
Maybe if you were on the official discord server the issue will be clear. Try join the discord and use your eyes to read, your brain to understand. ;)

masterg0g0

masterg0g0

Staff member
Apr 21, 2018
Credits
Download zero kb file means u dont have credits, changes.. because old site was intentially broken by a rouge and cheat staff member winsys32 .. changes are all taking the website to +ve. Credits are fixed.. and further fixes are coming... have patience..

masterg0g0

masterg0g0

Staff member
Apr 21, 2018
Credits
I can't seem to download anything right now. How can I resolve that?
You have no credits.. you need 7 credits to download.. if u had credits before.. then get in touch via discord.

V

Vitro

Jun 19, 2020
Miami
Credits
"" Credits are fixed.. and further fixes are coming... have patience.. "" "likes = 3 credits" is 100% not working and mentioned by several members but looks like to deaf ears.

Reactions: LSDeep
F

fadedturbulence

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 29, 2017
Credits
Changes, only problems
Scriptznull worked like clockwork before all these changes, so why all these changes?
Previously there was a problem with downloading and logging in, then it was OK for a while. I go to the site a month later and the first thing I see is another change in color ?? The login problem disappeared after clearing cookies. The problem with downloading even greater, no error whatsoever, downloads a file with a random name weighing 0b.

out of 5 stars, my rating is 1 :(
Why can't I download?
Someones grumpy....

You've never built or ran a site before I would wager.

These types of things happen. If you've built or ran a site before you would know this. But because you don't have website experience, i'll let you know a secret.

Sometimes websites need to be rebuilt. Way of life. Sometimes things break, can't update code, or it is simply better to just start fresh if the old code is ancient and has been updated 20 times over several years.

....inexperienced rants (OP). Glad they fixed it so these useless posts don't get made anymore.

As @LSDeep said, it is better to let staff know politely than to attack them. Here's an idea @redtyper, use this site to your advantage and build your own site or two. Get experience in learning how a site is ran, and how complicated it is. Then, come back and post constructive info...

Reactions: LSDeep