Why Magento is Slowly ..!

• Thread starter haithem benbelgacem
  • Start date
  • Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
H

haithem benbelgacem

Aug 3, 2019
Credits
Please why magento worked slowly on my pc and on my hosting ?

W

Will27

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 6, 2019
Credits
Post your server configuration, theme, Magento version, etc. and that will help to discover the issue.

Reactions: haithem benbelgacem
Z

zrk41

Aug 18, 2019
Credits
1. delete modules
2. update version
3. maye you have slow internet connection :D

B

bgaiteiro

May 25, 2017
Credits
From my vast experience, having a good server is 90% of the problem solved. At least 8 or 16gb ram, ordinary cloud server will fix your issues. But of couse you must check it there is any bad code that is taking too much.
Post you server details, url and i will point you in right direction.

I

iamdev

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 21, 2019
Credits
magento is a resource hungry tool. yes hosting is main issue and choose hosting which is build for magento there are plenty of hosting for specifically magento like siteground, nexcess etc
few theme are slow in speed so always be careful when chosing your theme and read the description carefully to avoid this issue in theme

M

MrDiddle2

Sep 26, 2019
Credits
I have stopped used magento due to this..

S

smb

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 25, 2019
Credits
hi
in order to make M2 less slower try to disable modules you don't use. There is a bunch of modules! Open etc/config.php and set "0" at modules which you are not using. I recommend to execute bin/magento setup:upgrade after disabling each module because some of them are system and their disabling can broke all shstem

K

kooltools

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 25, 2018
Credits
You could try deferring the javascript

J

JHh

Oct 9, 2019
Credits
Migrate your Magento site to a VPS and it'll run just fine! The main reason it's slow is because there are so many queries to execute on page load, so the more RAM you have the more you can cache these queries.

W

wefwef

SN Confirmed Member
Jan 16, 2017
Credits
M2 here. For me moving javascript to footer made a big difference.

D

dsou8637

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 21, 2019
Pakistan
Credits
Depends on your config. I managed to get Magento working smoothly on my 1 core, 2GB VPS with following memory breakdown:
768M (Magento) + 256M (Redis) + 384M (MariaDB) + 64M (Nginx) + 256M (PHP-FPM).

But this VPS is on the edge. Magento is kinda resource hungry so 2-core and 4GB ram is the way to go..