Released WordPress 5.2.3

Niva

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
WordPress 5.2.3 is now available!

This security and maintenance release features 29 fixes and enhancements. Plus, it adds a number of security fixes.

These bugs affect WordPress versions 5.2.2 and earlier; version 5.2.3 fixes them, so you’ll want to upgrade.

If you haven’t yet updated to 5.2, there are also updated versions of 5.0 and earlier that fix the bugs for you.

Attachments

Niva

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
WordPress 5.2.3 also support php 5.6,7.0,7.1,7.2,and 7.3.

Madda

I have server with PHP version update to the latest but it said PHP Update is required. WordPress has detected that your site is running on an insecure version of PHP. Plugins already have an update.

fantratic

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
WordPress 5.2.3 is now available!

This security and maintenance release features 29 fixes and enhancements. Plus, it adds a number of security fixes.

These bugs affect WordPress versions 5.2.2 and earlier; version 5.2.3 fixes them, so you’ll want to upgrade.

If you haven’t yet updated to 5.2, there are also updated versions of 5.0 and earlier that fix the bugs for you.
What is needed to use this version, because it didn't install correctly for me.

rizvejoarder

I saw my old version PHP clash with the new version WordPress as it was set auto WordPress update. I have 10+ websites and some of them affected because of these changes. I disabled auto-update and downgraded WordPress as theme was not compatible. Before update latest version, please take full website backup first.

KADU

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I currently have this version installed on my web server and I don't have to complain pretty stable at the moment.

leninweblb

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I have server with PHP version update to the latest but it said PHP Update is required. WordPress has detected that your site is running on an insecure version of PHP. Plugins already have an update.
Did you check if if it is no a problem with the protocol HTTPS?

leninweblb

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I currently have this version installed on my web server and I don't have to complain pretty stable at the moment.
If your server is running some important application is not recommended to install the latest versions of the softwares, we need to wait when the bugs have been fixed by the developers.