Question WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor

Milenis

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I'll go for Elementor. You can also try Divi as an alternative.

Andy012

I'm using WPBakery Page Builder, but I'm not completely happy with the page layout, the lines quickly get to the limit of the builder. There are also no knowledge of my plugins for the mitigate the problem.
If I want the width of the page in the first line I am set for the whole page. Who has experience with Elementor.

fihabercompany

Hi ... I would like to know if the plugin can be updated or need a compar code? On the other hand will it have any malicious code that may affect my website?

Andy012

You know where you got the plugin from. If you want to exclude that, you also know where to get the plugin.

Andy012

That was not the question, it's about the better handling of columns and lines.
I work with the WPBakery Page Builder, but the exact exploitation of the lines is not really good.

lagiosman

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Elementor by far the best for building visually templates directly from wordpress. An alternative for build or convert templates fast visually and coding with all tools in fron of you is the "Pinegrow" but you need to learn it good....

vsosp16

Elementor is not for beginners, WPBakery (Visual Composer) is for beginners. Then you can create anything with Elementor or anybuilder. You just need inspiring then.

appraily

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
WPBackey is the best indeed...But working on daily basis on it could be time consuming.
I would suggest OXYGEN builder over Elementor...Yes there are less modules but is loading much faster...
Less code, less bloats + google speed points :p

Kelandor

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Sorry for offtop.
Best code ( you can even delete builder and your website will still working well ) - beaver builder
Best design and possibilities - elementor
Easy + possibilities - flatsome ( great to create website or shop in hours, but lack of features, for example, this builder don't have counter and you need to code it or use plugin, but have some pretty good features that even elementor don't have, even with pay-plugins )
Easiest and fastest to create websites - avada
Pretty same as avada but more possibilities - wp backery.

I tested divi and i don't like it, compare to others.

Also, i know that WP growing fast and have for now alot of other builder, but i don't have opinion to them

If use logic and don't take any attention to price - elementor, because biggest community and biggest price ( but we don't pay, so :D )

My personal reccomendation is - elementor for main work and beaver for specific ( because beaver builder generate pure code, not shortcodes as others ). My first builder was flatsome.