XenForo 2.1.1 (Nulled)

LSDeep

DigiPunk
Awards
XenForo 2.1.1 is now available for download. We recommend that all users using previous versions of XenForo 2.1 upgrade to this version to increase stability.

List of changes: XenForo 2.1.1 & Add-ons Released plus XenForo Importers 1.2.0

Made some improvements in the structure of imports. It is noteworthy that it has now become possible to perform multi-threaded imports in order to better use multi-core processors. If you start the import through the CLI and add the option --processes with a value greater than 1, then several PHP processes will be used to perform the import instead of a single CPU core, which is used by default in PHP. Your results may vary, but with the number of processes set equal to the number of physical cores on a sufficiently powerful server, you should notice a significant increase in performance.

You can also run the import command with the new option --finalize, which will start the rebuilding phase automatically after the data import is completed.

Attachments

Márta Valentinyi

Awards
I would like to try is version, i need to upgrade my XenForo site, to enable most of the features. I have good experience using it.

Jinny

Awards
So I have some skins themehouse appended with 2.1.1.1 is this the right xen for said skins.

shokosugi

Awards
I hope that i can download this file for i can test it and see if some database that i have can works to make some sort of things due i have founded an old database from xenforo 2 and i do not know if it works or so to make my test in a real board :)

Anyways thanks in advance for share it.

jdijdi

Awards
I still cannot install anything but I got more than 5 posts and 2 post likes... ;(